We offer comprehensive financial planning and investment management to families and individuals throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County, including Fullerton, Brea, Yorba Linda, La Habra, Placentia, Whittier, Anaheim, and Irvine.
Our fees are all-inclusive and will encompass the following services as needed:
Cash flow analysis
Insurance evaluation, including life and long-term care
Company retirement plans
Social Security optimization
Health insurance guidelines
Financial Planning for Your Whole Life
Our clients want someone to advise on their entire financial life, not just their investments. They seek a team of financial professionals with expertise, reliability, and consistency. And, they want to work with an advisory firm over the long term to achieve their goals.
Our clients may include:
Pre-retirees who realize that retirement is finally “real” and it’s time to get serious about the future.
Retirees who want to make sure that they are not going to outlive their money.
Investors who are anxious about their portfolio and are unsure if their current advisor is really helping them.
Business owners who want to protect their livelihood and their family from the risk and volatility of their company.
Professionals who are changing jobs and have to determine what to do with their prior company’s 401(k) plan.
Widows and widowers who are facing major changes in their financial situation.
People who have received a windfall, such as an inheritance or property sale, and want help optimizing it.
How We’re Different
1. We Are Fee-Only: We have been fee-only from Day 1. We don’t accept commissions, and we don’t sell products. We get paid only by you.
2. We Are Fiduciaries: Like our fee-only status, we have been fiduciaries since our founding. That means we give advice that is only in your best interests.
3. We Have Expertise: Our team is dedicated to providing the expertise you need to make informed decisions. Our advisors have extensive experience and education, with credentials such as CFP® certifications, CFA® designations, BA degrees, or MBA degrees.
4. We Have a Large Team: With a large team of financial advisors at your service, we think you will feel confident that we will always be here for you.
5. We Are Independent: We don’t receive mandates from any other company. We are not beholden to anyone’s interests but yours.
6. We Are Experienced: We have been in the business of financial planning since 1984. Our advisors have a combined total of over 100 years in financial planning.
A Straightforward Investment Philosophy
We believe that your investment portfolio should be designed and managed according to your overall financial goals. We focus on achieving the returns you need over the long term while minimizing taxes and fees so you can keep more of your money working toward your objectives.
In constructing your portfolio, we will adhere to the following tenets:
Asset allocation: We will construct your portfolio allocation according to your risk tolerance, time horizon, and financial objectives.
Diversification: We will build a diversified portfolio to help take advantage of opportunities and insulate against downturns.
Disciplined approach: We will focus on the long term, regularly reviewing and rebalancing investment portfolios.
Team decision-making: Our advisors work together to make optimal decisions about your portfolio’s allocations.
We have designed a financial planning process that helps us discover and implement your goals while maintaining regular communication with you.
2. Let’s meet.
Our free initial meeting will allow you to learn about our services and fees, and help us to get to know you and your financial situation. We will provide you with information that should help you make a decision about working with us.
3. Let’s move forward together.
Once you have made a decision, we will start the financial planning process by having you complete our Investment Advisory Agreement and Investment Advisory Questionnaires. These, along with other documents you provide, will help us craft your comprehensive financial plan.
4. Let’s Keep Talking.
We will meet as often (or as little) as you like. In the first year, we typically recommend that we meet three to four times. After that, we encourage our clients to meet with us at least once a year. Our meetings give us the opportunity to review your situation and make sure you are on target to meet your goals. Plus, we are always available by phone and email.
Schedule a 15-Minute Call
Let’s see how we can help you achieve peace of mind about your money and your future.
Schedule your complimentary call today.