Do the Cobbler’s Children Have Shoes?
You have worked hard to plan your client’s future, but how much time have you taken to plan your own?
Eclectic Associates offers Business Continuity Planning to local financial advisors in the following forms:
- Contingency buy/sell agreements in case of owner death or disability
- Business sale/merger/retirement planning
Highlights of Eclectic’s business:
- Founded in 1984 as a fee-only financial planning & investments firm.
- Grown and operated in the same Orange County location ever since.
- More than 700 clients and over $700 million under management.
- Strong leadership team, with 50+ combined years in the business.
- Deep ties to Orange County’s FPA chapter, including 2 past presidents.
- Firm has 8 advisors (all CFP®), plus a 6-person support staff.
- Three Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA®), plus two MBAs.
Eclectic’s mission has always been to help our clients achieve peace of mind about their money and their future. We would now like to expand this mission to include helping a few select advisors in Orange County achieve peace of mind about their business and their retirement future.
Please visit with us at our exhibit table or give us a call to hear our stories of a firm we bought, buy/sell agreements we have in place, and our internal succession plan, which now includes the third generation of owners.
Let’s talk about the ways we might be able to work together.